Programmable Electrical Pulse Generator (EPG-300)
- Short electrical pulse down to 50ps (Option)
- Sharp rise/fall time of 20ps typ.
- Adjustable pulsewidth and frequency repetition rate
- Triggerable from external clock
- Single ended or differential output available
The EPG-300 is pulsewidth programmable picosecond to nanasecond electrical pulse generator. The output pulse can be as short as 100ps, with 50ps and high-voltage option available. It can drive most off-the-shelf laser diodes of LN modulators to generate short optical pulses. The tunability of the pulse-width and frequency repetition rate offers flexibility in laser machining application, where control of laser pulse energy is required.
- Optical pulse generation
- Laser diode gain-switching
- Laser machining